Co-sponsored by BWC’s Division of Safety and Hygiene & the North Canton Area Chamber of Commerce
Instructions for completing BWC’s Division of Safety & Hygiene Ohio Safety Council Program Semi-annual report form
(1) Date of Most Recent Lost-Time Injury or Illness
This is the date of the most recent injury that resulted in an employee missing at least one full day of work. The date does not necessarily have to be during this reporting period. If no injuries have ever occurred, you may leave the date blank.
(2) and (3) Average Number of Employees/Total Hours Worked
Multiply the average number of employees x the average number of hours worked per week x the number of weeks in the six-month period. (e.g. 725 employees x 40 hours = 29,000 hours x 26 weeks in the six month period = 754,000 hours)
Taken from OSHA 300 column G or PERRP Form 300P Log, the number of deaths that resulted from an occupational accident during this six-month period.
(5) Number of Injuries/Number Resulting in a Day or More Away from Work
Taken from OSHA 300 or PERRP Form 300P Log, column H, the number of occupational injuries or illnesses resulting in days away from work.
(6) Number of Days Away from Work
Taken from OSHA 300 or PERRP Form 300P, column K, the total number of days away from work as a result of occupational accidents during the six-month period. NOTE: If the days away from work resulted from an accident which occurred in a previous six-month period, please report the additional workdays missed.
- If the date of last injury or illness resulting in days away from work (line 1) was during the current six-month period within which you are reporting, there should be at least a one for the number of injuries or illnesses (line 5), and the number of days away from work (line 6).
- If the date of last injury or illness resulting in days away from work was during a previous six-month period, lines 5 and 6 should be zero unless an employee is still having lost days as a result of a previous injury (then there may be a number on line 6).
OHIO PUBLIC EMPLOYERS:
All Ohio Public Employers must complete the Public Employment Risk Reduction Program (PERRP) Form 300P. Questions on the Form 300P are consistent with the OSHA 300 Log and should be used to complete the safety council semi-annual report form.
DOWNLOAD THE SEMI ANNUAL REPORT PDF FILE OR COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW.
IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE FORM, PLEASE SEND THE COMPLETED FORM TO:
Canton Akron Safety Council
North Canton Area Chamber of Commerce
121 South Main Street
North Canton, OH 44720